Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The hardest hard-core fans you've ever seen!

So if I haven't already mention in every post for the last 2 months, this year my friends and I had front row seats to every home football game. Rain, shine, or occasionally snow we were there for every minute. As the home season is now complete, I thought I would give you a glimpse of the last three games of the season.....


We started out with a very subtle face painting and a little bit of hair dying.


Then we moved to a more dramatic face paint, split blue and white hair dying. Please take note of the fingernails.

The final was pretty dang hot!


This shot was the point out the MOST AMAZING FAKE EYELASHES IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. Long and glittery. Totally realistic.



The last game of the season was supposed to be three roommates with a B. Y. U. on each face. Unfortunately, a certain roommate who shall remain nameless (but for the point of the story we shall call her Rachel K. no no, R. Kendrick) decided to back out so we had to do some rethinking very quickly. Unfortunately Tae didn't have time to get to the white background (we didn't want to be late for the last game!!) so I look like a mime all by myself ha ha. Then again, she did dye her hair blue...
How sad...last game. :(
P.S. I have no idea why my hair looks so ridiculously red...

1 comment:

rachel b. said...

Dang, you guys ARE hardcore. I think the most I ever did was wear a BYU shirt for a game . . . once. Because Jeff told me he wouldn't sit by me if I didn't do SOMETHING.