Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm so oblivious. But at least I've got class.

I'm one of those people who is easily surprised. Maybe I'm just totally naive, but I never catch a hint. But sometimes I think it's a good thing. Like when I miss all the hints that my good friend Adam Ward was driving all the way up from Virginia to come spend a few days with me in New York! This is the second time that Adam has taken the 600 mile trip north to surprise me. The first time he rode a Greyhound Bus for 18 hours next to a spanish nanny who cuddled with him the whole time. This time he opted out of the bus and just drove his car. You have no idea how surprised I was when all of a sudden Adam Ward was right outside my bedroom door. Poor Brian (who I was skyping with at the time) got an earful of excited screaming. haha. Adam was only here Monday night til Wednesday afternoon, but we had such a good time, especially in Saratoga where we got to try on those classy Saratoga race track hats. Man we've got style.


U.S. Waterski team show at Jumpin' Jacks


My best friend Abby was in on the whole thing. Like I said, I'm oblivious.

Hehe oh Adam...

Adam and I spent a ridiculous amount of time dancing to really loud music around the living room. We also reenacted the forever wedding march that I posted a few days ago. THAT was entertaining.

Adam and "Skipper"
Will: "Adam, you look like a convict. I'm talking about the guy who's trying to escape and blend in, in Mexico with the ridiculous sombrero. Not shaven, rainbow colored, $4 sunglass wearing, corona drinking convict."

Told you I'm classy. and apparently a diva.

Rockin' the aviators in Saratoga. Again, straight up classy.

No comments: