Wednesday, May 21, 2008

not dead!

I cant believe it has really almost been a full month since I have posted on my blog. oops. I said I would update it and so I will. Of course, I'm really not sure that anybody really checks this, so maybe no one even noticed. That's my vote.
No fears though! I am alive and happy. It's good to be home. I have really enjoyed being home with my family and my friends, although I really have not seen too many friends, which is really kinda sad. But it's ok, they get out of school really late for the most part.
I got a job! I am going to start working at Clover Patch Camp in the beginning of June. It's a camp for mentally and physically handicapped children and adults. It will definitely not be a pretty job, but it will be a really good experience for me, and will look good on my application to the nursing program! :) It could be brutal though. I start work Sunday and 11 and go until Friday at 3. I only work 8 weeks of the summer though, so that is nice. But I have to stay overnight and only get 2 hours off a day. I don't know all the little technical points of the job, like when I can come home and when I have to stay, but hopefully all of these things will sort out in time!
Finally, my application is almost finished! I have my package with the letters and forms ready to be mailed tomorrow, and I have the essay written out ready to be edited, and my resume ready to be emailed in. It should be done hopefully by the end of this week! then it's just the wait...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just for the record...i noticed you didnt update it!! haha