Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pictures give me something to blog about...

First of all, can I just say that I LOVE being at the stage in my life when I get the dates that some of my best friends are coming home from their missions!? In the last two weeks I have found out when two of my very best friends are coming home and I am SO EXCITED! First of all, Brian Lowe, a friend from freshman year gets back from Honduras on June 15. Hallelujah! I miss that kid! and getting a letter every 6 weeks is so. stinking. slow. gah. Hurry home boy.

And of course, can we forget Brett Brooksby!? Nay! My best friend/pseudo brother/pseudo cousin gets home from Birmingham England on MAY 5TH!!! That's less than 100 days! YAYY!! Of course, it's 4 days after I leave for Ghana for a month, so I won't get to see him until I get home on the 30th, but still, I am SO excited. It'll be good to have him home.

NEXT: My friend Camille and I stay at her grandparent's house in Draper on Wednesday and Thursday night since we have to be at Primary Children's Hospital VERY early in the morning on Thursday and Friday. This week I went out with a friend and came back pretty late to the house after she had gone to bed and I found a card and my camera on my pillow. This is what I found:



I have a cute friend :) and yes, that is a toilet paper "U".

These pictures below don't need an explanation. Better yet, they don't DESERVE an explanation. All I need to say is that these are not on a green screen. They are real. aksdjhfskhfdk.
stinkin' family.


Funny story time! I got a card from my aunt Miriam this week. It was a card that she bought TWENTY FIVE years ago at the BYU bookstore. Apparently I was the only one worthy enough to receive it in a quarter of a century. It says "If they can make penicillin out of moldy cheese, maybe we can make men out of the low-lifes in this town." hahahaha. Oh how appropriate that is :) Anyway, inside the card was a letter and a collection of stamps. Remember this? well, I decided I need to blog about things I need more often, then maybe I'll get that in the mail too. :) Thanks Miriam! I'm excited to make a puzzle out of getting the right amount of postage!
This should last me for a while ;)

No comments: