Monday, November 2, 2009

Don't blame me if I kidnap... ;)

So I've have had definitely one of the longest and worst weeks in the history of mankind. Definitely one for the books. It looks like the "week" is going to run into this week too, so you can imagine how nice it was to take a break and go up to visit with Erin and Justin and baby Bennett Wilson on Sunday! Eric and I had a great time visiting with the Wilson family in Logan and getting to show some loving to little Bennett, who is already 5 weeks old! Oh man. Time is flying. Here are some pictures from our day with the Wilson's. Thanks again Justin and Erin! :)


Bennett's tie is probably the cutest thing ever.

pseudo nephew!

I'm definitely Bennett's favorite almost aunt.

I am not baby happy. I am not baby happy.



Beautiful Family, eh?

I could not decide which one of these family pictures I thought was cuter, so I put them both up :)
Erin, let me know what picture you want me to send you. or both.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I want ALL of them, if at all possible. You might have to send several e-mails, but I would love you for it. you're the best.

Michelle Brooksby said...

It did my heart good to see my kids and my almost kids. Thanks for the pics!

Glen Brooksby said...

I hope you signed the media release forms. Erin requires those, you know.