Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kalamazoo Michigan

So, right now I'm in Kalamazoo Michigan. Okay, that's half a lie. I'm in the air over Kalamazoo Michigan. I was boarding the plane in SLC and this girl was handing out cards that just said that ebay was providing free wi-fi for the flight! It was amazing. And I thought to myself, 5 hour flight....I can definitely handle some good ol' wi-fi! Plus they served a good lunch. And I got my own pillow and blanket. And they keep refilling my orange juice (which between you and me is making me have to pee...). I'm thoroughly enjoying this business class adventure, with the only downside being my neighbor. He's a dad who's going on a trip with his son, so his son gets to sit on his lap. He claims his son is "under 2", which is the requirement if they are going to sit on your lap, but I'm pretty sure this kid is starting to grow facial hair. Although he does cry and scream like a kid under 2, so maybe not.
So here's my little plug in. I was (mostly) satisfied with my Delta flight. (Now Delta, can I get a discount on my next flight?)

Anyway, I'm off to do some homework. For my family and friends in NY, see you in a few hours! :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

LUCKY!! wifi on board would be a lifesaver on those long flights. Sorry about your neighbor(s). One time, I was on a flight by myself when I was 11 (I know! I was flying to visit my aunt unaccompanied minor. Pretty cool.), and it was when they still served meals on board, and the lady next to me was, well, let's face it, she was ancient. And she kept accidentally spilling her food on me. It was the WORST.