Sunday, December 27, 2009

Best Christmas Present Ever.

My family and I got tickets for Christmas to see Wicked. It was quite a surprise and I can't lie, when I pulled the ticket out of my stocking I screamed for excitement. So yesterday we went to go see it and I'd like to tell you what I thought of it. But I should warn you, I can be a harsh critic from time to time:

5 Stars
A++
110%
Fantastic
Breath-taking
Heart warming
Amazing
Filled me with warm and fuzzies
"Two enthusiastic thumbs up!"

okay, but seriously. The show was amazing! The acting, the singing, the plot, the humor, the romance, the music, the atmosphere, the set....I loved every second of it. Even though I knew every song, knew the plot, and had cloud club seats, it was great. Now that definitely makes it a good play, and probably one of the best Christmas presents ever.

No comments: