Thursday, December 31, 2009

Melissa+Exhaustion+Single=.......

Last night I was exhausted. And when I'm exhausted, I get a little delirious. When I'm delirious and around the right people, I get giggly. Late last night, when on the phone with a good friend, I got to that exhausted delirious giggly stage. And when we started talking about a New Years Eve kiss, this just popped out of my mouth. So in honor of New Years Eve and to all those who are going to have a new years kiss, this one is for you.
Happy New Year!

I'm so lacking in the macking, it's a matter of facting.
But other people are RACKING in the macking.
Man, I'm slacking....
But then I was exacting, maybe I'm lacking in the macking
because I do too much smacking during the macking?
So maybe if I do some subtracting of the smacking during the macking
I won't be lacking in the macking anymore!!!

for the record, I don't smack. I'm just single. but that doesn't rhyme.

1 comment:

Shelby Ane said...

OMG hahaha. You were SO insane that night. Bert and I weren't sure what you were on. I <3 you Melissa. I"m going to have to show this to Robert.