Monday, August 25, 2008

oh no...



My family mocks me. They mock me for lots of different reasons, but this week, the mocking is about my packing. Eric and I fly to Provo Thursday morning. However, I have already started to pack, which is apparently cause for mocking. But the thing is, I know myself and I know that I have a LOT of stuff to pack. So go ahead, mock me for starting early to try and find a way to stuff everything in my suitcase and trying to make it under 50 lbs. I don't mind. I know I'll find some way later down the road to mock you :)
But to be totally honest, I probably deserve to be mocked for all of the stuff I have to try and fit in 2 suitcases, both under 50 pounds! Yikes!

2 comments:

Megan said...

good luck with all of that!! looks like a bunch of shoes....who am i to talk i had a separate bag for my shoes!

so all im saying is i understand and i wouldnt mock you because i was just in your position! haha

Erin said...

packing is the WORST. I agree. We're still unpacking and we've been here a week now. It takes forever and it's so easy to not realize how much stuff you really have. Good luck getting everything in two suitcases (did you have to do that on the way home for the summer too? 2 suitcases at 50 lbs. each?)