Saturday, August 30, 2008

you wish you looked this good.


So I've moved into Provo and today I finished my last step to my nursing prep. I went and got drug tested, got my box of nursing supplies that were shipped to my aunt's house, and went scrub shopping. Look how stylish these suckas are. The one on the right is my BYU nursing uniform (notice the BYU blue) and the one on the left is just for kicks. It was deciding between this one and the one with the little teddy bears waving that just seems to be practically a staple for nurses. But then again, if I was to ever purchase those, I would never be able to show my face in public, which kinda defeats the purpose.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Your hair is looking lovely these days! I am jealous.

rachel b. said...

I wish you had gotten the teddy bear scrubs. Maybe if you're a really good girl, you'll get them for Christmas!!!

Mike and Heidi said...

Lookin' good! Love the cougar blue scrubs...I'll have to get a pair of those:)