Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hurry up you AND you AND you.

So there are three things in my life that need to hurry up.

1. My mission call. As of Sunday, my call had not been issued, which means I'm not going to hear anything this week. Which also means because of conference this weekend, it probably won't be for another 10-14 days. sigh... Don't get me wrong, I love conference. That'll make it all better.
But seriously, I've had this badge for over 2 1/2 years. I'm ready to switch it out for a new one.

2. The end of school needs to get here pronto. And truly, at this point, I'd be okay if just finals got here quicker! But in the next two weeks I need to take two ATI exams (standardized tests predicting how we'll do on the NCLEX), a peds exam, a women's health presentation, an article summary, a women's health quiz, a mock ethics trial, and a psych exam. And that all needs to be done before finals even begin.

3. GLEE!!!! It returns in TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY! It's the one thing getting me through all my problems. okay, not really, but it could! I can't wait to see the new songs and Rachel's new romance and Emma and Will and Finn. Oh man. 14 days 14 days. If I get my mission call that day I may have to open it later ;)



Just hurry it up.

No comments: