Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I had you going, didn't I? Yeah, me too.

Just kidding about the last post apparently. My mission papers DID NOT go in.

When I asked the stake executive secretary on Monday, he said that he had started to work on them and they would be submitted later that day. But he really didn't work on them until Tuesday late afternoon (cut off for the week is Tuesday at midnight). It was then that he found an error in the medical portion of my papers. Under the TB shot section, there was spot to say if the test was positive or negative and then the number of centimeters that the spot was. My doctor put the test was negative, so I guess he assumed he didn't need to put a number. But he did. And the secretary didn't pick it up until last night, and didn't call me til half an hour ago. And now since I've missed the deadline, I have to wait until next Tuesday to put them in, which means the earliest I'll get my call now is early April.

I'm trying hard to not be too frustrated. Mom says that it is such a freak circumstance, that there HAS to be a reason. Like maybe there is a mission available next week that isn't this week. I'm going with that...

No comments: