Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You say mission, I say mission.

So I've been getting a lot of questions about the status of my mission papers because of that little "oopsie...." that was discovered last week. So now I must say, yes. My mission papers are in. They've been in since last Wednesday, but that doesn't make a lot of difference because they won't be processed until this week. As for when I'll get my call... not the slightest idea. It's possible that they're delayed because I may be medically flagged (due to my chest pains sophomore year) and/or because of General Conference. It's a well known fact around here that extending mission calls slows down around conference time, and because of the week delay, I'm not sure if my papers are in early enough to miss that. So I guess my call may come as early as next week, or as late as when I'm packing up and leaving my apartment in a month (or possibly later, but I don't want to even THINK about my call coming to an apartment I don't even live at anymore....) Sigh...maybe it's better to truly have no idea when it's coming. Then you have no expectations and will be more surprised when it does come! I'm going with that.


SPEAKING of missions, today is an exciting day for a certain someone....

HAPPY 18 MONTH MARK TO CODY (AND SARAH)!!!
only 6 more months without him Sarah!! :)

2 comments:

Eric said...

I didn't know it slows down around General Conference. It can't be THAT well known.

And I'll be happy to open your call for you if you're gone when it arrives.

sarah joelle said...

oh my gosh, i effing love you. can we get together sometime before the semester is over?

remember that time in stats that you reprimanded me for not updating the number under my profile picture on facebook? remember how that number was 18? and now its SIX!?