Thursday, May 7, 2009

NEW CAR!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Eric and I bought a car yesterday!! We've been needing one for a long time (thank you Salt Lake clinicals...) but we've been actually looking for like a week or so. We finally found one we could both agree on. We bought a 1997 Toyota Corolla. I'm saying it's grey, but Eric's calling it lavender (Why he would want to drive a car that is lavender I dunno. He originally called it periwinkle. sigh...I have failed as a sister.). It drives well, and doesn't have very many miles at all, so these are all things we can celebrate. And it will be very easy to share a car, considering Eric and I live...oh...say....100 steps from each other? Seriously. I can see his front door from mine. Alas, I digress. The point is, we're very excited to have a car, since now it means we can stop bumming rides of people. But don't be mistaken. I still plan on bumming rides from time to time. :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

You forgot the part about how you're SO excited too because now you can visit your cousin, Erin, in Logan instead of waiting for her to venture to Provo. But I'm sure you just spaced it for a second.

rachel b. said...

Ha, he prefers to call it periwinkle? What a dork! My brother Jake had a truly purple Jeep once--like, really, it was purple, you could not call it anything else--and every once in a while someone would be like, "Dude, did you know your car is purple?" and he'd always respond with a "WHAT?!" He's color blind. Hee hee.